I've been busy, busy. Some of the highlights:
1. Went to a fabulous exhibition at the Eleanor D. Wilson Museum at Hollins University. Beverly Rayner and Liza Ryan were the exhibitors and I LOVED their work.
|From Liza Ryan's Fragment|
|From Beverly Rayner's The Museum of Mesmerism|
|Bucket o' Hardware|
3. Finished an altered book project.
|The Butterfly Girls|
4. Took over 500 photos in my first photo shoot that lasted through four costume changes and a gazillion props (poor Ava!).
|Some of the Photos I have in my DA gallery.|
|Some of the Stock I plan to offer.|
|Spray painted old lamps, yay!|
6. Learning, learning, learning Photoshop.
|Played with Photoshop tools.|
7. Made a button for my deviantArt account and posted it on the right.
8. And now I am off to learn how to use this Intuos tablet that I have had forever and have been too intimidated to use.
|BooBaby says Goodnight!|